Have you experienced a sewage or septic backup in your home or business? The mess that a sewage backup creates is bad enough, but the health problems created can be even worse. Raw sewage contains blood borne pathogens including viruses and bacteria that can easily be transmitted and make you sick if not handled properly. Carolina Water Damage Restoration of Charlotte can help with professional sewage backup cleanup in NoDa NC. Our water damage restoration company is IICRC certified to handle all of your sewage backup repair and sewage backup restoration needs. Contact our experts 24 hours a day 7 days a week for a free consultation on septic and sewage backup services in NoDa NC and surrounding areas.
Septic and sewer lines are prone to plumbing issues. Various issues can lead to a sewage backup including damage from wear and tear over time, structural abnormalities in your system, and natural disasters. Whatever the cause, Carolina Water Damage Restoration of Charlotte is the name to trust for sewage backup restoration in NoDa NC. Contact our emergency water damage team around the clock for sewage backup repair services from:
Clogged Garbage Disposals: Garbage disposals can backup sewage lines when too much food, fat, or grease clogs the system.
Storm Damage & Flooding: Storm damage & flooding can quickly overwhelm your septic or sewage system leading to backups.
Backed Up Toilets: Flushing feminine products, paper towels, baby wipes, and objects not designed for your toilet can backup sewage lines.
Plumbing Issues: Structural problems, improper installation, and wear and tear over time in your plumbing system can all create sewage backups.
Tree Root Growth: Tree roots grow with awesome power and can put stress on or even break into your sewage system to clog or breakup.
No matter the cause, Carolina Water Damage Restoration is your source for sewage backup cleanup in NoDa NC and beyond.
Carolina Water Damage Restoration of Charlotte is IICRC certified to handle all of your sewage backup repair needs. No matter the cause of your sewage backup, we have the tools and experience to handle the job. Contact us now for these and other sewage backup restoration services:
- 24 hour quarantine services to prevent raw sewage from spreading
- Offsite storage for personal belongings & temporary relocation services
- Deodorization, mold removal, mold damage repair and mold remediation services
- Hospital grade cleaning and sanitizing services that destroy pathogens but are safe for pets and humans
- Removal of raw sewage, disposal of damaged items, & demolition services for building materials sewage has contacted
- Repair services for septic and sewage lines as well as building materials that have come into contact with raw sewage
- And any other services you need for sewage backups in NoDa NC
Contact us online or call Carolina Water Damage Restoration of Charlotte at 980-308-2847 for septic and sewage backup cleanup in NoDa NC and surrounding service areas.